“Nice Clean and Comfortable”

Hampton Inn & Suites Seal Beach
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Seal Beach
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were on a family vacation for 3 days. We rented 3 rooms. The rooms were nice, clean, and quiet. The suites are more spacious with a couch, and mini kitchen which is nice. The beds were very comfortable. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephen P

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton. It was close to Seal Beach and it was very clean and new. Plenty of good restaurants nearby. A bit hard to find if you are new to the area and not in my GPS database. Also road construction on my return trip to LAX led me to detours that were difficult to follow. Would liked to have known about the road work before I left the hotel for LAX. Food was good for the typical Hampton breakfast. Coffee was good and hot food each day was acceptable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Nice, clean, quiet hotel. Very good complimentary breakfast. Comfy bed and pillows! Would definitely stay here again. Nice/useful amenities if traveling on business- complimentary Wi-Fi, multiple and convenient electrical outlets and lighting, desk and bed tray/table. Only issue: ac a bit noisy.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2014

On a scale of 1 - 10, Hampton always get a perfect score 10, I stay at Hamptons because there are never been any bad experiences in 20 some years. The staff is always there to greet you, make your stay away from home a delight, I have found the staff members at what Hampton I am at to be courteous and willing to help in anyway they can to make your stay a pleasant one. Thanks and I will be back

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Edgar A
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I've probably stayed at 100 Hampton Inns across the U.S. And Canada. This is one of the nicer places I've seen. Spotless clean, friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast. My only complaint is a lack of available parking on property, I was forced to park in the adjoining shopping strip lot, not a big deal, but when you pay for a room, you expect to get a parking place.

Room Tip: If you want a parking place get in early.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We recently stayed at this Hampton Inn & Suites while making a quick trip to CA. As usual, Hampton Inn did not disappoint. Our room was comfortable and clean and the breakfasts were a little different each of the 3 days that we were there. The only slight problem that we encountered was a broken closet door that would not remain closed which was not a big issue. I brought it to the attention of the staff and they said that they could have it repaired then or after we left. I told them that after we left would be fine, as it was not a big problem.
The room we had selected was a room with 2 queen size beds because of the fact that there were 3 of us staying there. I was a little disappointed that our room did not have a refrigerator. When I asked the girl at the front desk about that, she informed me that the only rooms with a refrigerator are the king suites. So if you require a refrigerator, you might want to book a king suite for your stay here.
Our stay here was nice and I would highly recommend this location to anyone visiting the beach towns of southern CA.
There are some outstanding restaurants to the west of this hotel that will not disappoint as well as a Subway sandwich shop right across the parking lot.

Room Tip: If you require a refrigerator, book a king suite. They are the only ones that contain such.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank akheaps76
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the Seal Beach, CA area. It is very clean and at a excellent location. Close to the beach and Disney. The hotel does not charge for parking and there are plenty of restaurants close by. The beach is about 5 miles away and is only a 10 minute drive. Disney would be about 15 minutes away. The breakfast was very good and plenty of selections.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa
#2 of 23 in Laguna Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Seal Beach? Share your experiences!