Let me say that the staff is amazing. Cinthia was the epitome of customer service. I've never stayed here before, but will definitely come back. You need a car to explore Seal Beach pier and Main street. We stayed in a suite, plenty of room for the two of us. Yes there is some traffic noise being that the hotel is between 2 boulevards, which cannot be helped. Bed & pillows were so comfortable. We had a microwave, coffeemaker and fridge in the room. Free wifi too. Pool & Jacuzzi were relaxing after a day exploring. We used the fitness room too. Walked to Starbucks for some snacks, there is a subway within walking distance as well. Seal Beach is much quieter than other beaches in orange county & los angeles county. I would definitely come back to this hotel. Alot has to do with the staff, always smiling and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the 405 Freeway, this clean and comfortable hotel in Seal Beach offers home comforts and the little extras that make all the difference, all within minutes of the attractions of Seal Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Seal Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Seal Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seal Beach Hotel Seal Beach
- Hampton Inn Seal Beach
- Seal Beach Hampton Inn