“You just have to see it and try it out.”
Review of River's End

River's End
Ranked #26 of 94 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great for casual breakfast/lunch. Just go for a kick-back time and relax. On the Beach! Open in winter and cool weather only until 2:45 pm but they will have dinner when it gets warm. There is a small indoor area in case it gets too cool for you. Dogs are allowed which is truly rare.
I almost hate to give a good review because I would like to save this place for my own getaway!
Fish and chips are halibut and steak fries - muy bueno.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Great place to enjoy, good food & ocean view. Right on the beach. Pet Friendly. Food - great selection & excellent.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

When I went there with my friends, I thought, "this is a good restaurant???" It looks like another tired beach shack place. Think again. The food was fresh and plentiful. My friend's half order of nachos would be a hefty full order anywhere else. Another friend loved her scallop dish, recommended by the waitress. I love it when a recommendation lives up to it's promise. My fish tacos were very tasty, filled with lots of fresh halibut and cabbage. I took off points for "ambiance." It is right on the beach, which is nice. Fix up the interior and it would get back another "dot". But, then, it would become crowded and we couldn't get in as fast... It really is a hidden gem among the restaurants along the Seal Beach/Long Beach shore.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We really enjoyed the food, the service AND the views of beach goers as they trekked their way past us towards the edge of the surf. We were very pleased with the freshness, the quality and the potions of what we ordered, our waitress was on top of her game and was very cheerful. I would recommend giving it a try, I was more than pleased!!! In retrospect I remember thinking it was probably only going to be so-so; I was delightfully disappointed and was extremely satisfied and glad that we eat here. Check it out!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Everything I ever get here is delicious. My favorite is their chilaquilles. They put Parmesan on top, a nice touch. The restaurant is right on the sand, beautiful views from every seat, whether you select indoor or outdoor seating. This place is a hidden gem. After a hearty meal, you can walk it off along the ocean--the icing on the cake! :-D

2  Thank AmeliaAirheart