“Great place awful service”
Review of River's End

River's End
Ranked #27 of 92 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Huntington Beach, California
“Great place awful service”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have been here several time but recently I've been a little disappointed the service is beyond awful and they run out of everything so when you order 30 minutes later they come back and tell you they ran out . The location is great right on the beach next to the jetty and they do let your dog on the patio. The food is great when they don't run out.

1 Thank Debbie W

Seal Beach, California
“Great but for the service”
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Four of us visited Rivers End for breakfast on a Sunday. I had been there 3 or 4 times and enjoyed the food but always have slow service. This last visit might prove to be my last however, due to the terrible service and wait time for our food. I understand they were busy on a Sunday morning but waiting over an hour after ordering for our food to arrive was very disappointing. Only saving grace was the beach view.

Seal Beach, California
“Fresh Air”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Love this place, outdoor patio right on the beach with reasonable prices. Mostly breakfast and lunch items around $8:95 - $11:95. People bring their dogs and mostly locals. The food is American and some Mexican. Very relaxed and big portions, always take vistors there often sitting there all afternoon drinking beer. Very clean and plenty to look at.

• Visited April 2012
Palm Springs, California
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Excellent choice to entertain guests over Sunday Brunch but make sure you have reservations or get there very early and enjoy the scenic beach views and beach walks in the meantime. A bit pricey but who cares once in a month of Sundays?

Visited April 2012
Irvine, CA
“Zero Stars - Skip it”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This place is a waste of a fantastic location. Have been twice and decided today will be the last. First time service was slow. Today it was painfully, agonizingly, inexcusably slow. Had to wait for a table - no big deal. Had to wait for menus - no big deal. Had to wait for drinks - no big deal. Then had to wait 45 minutes for our lunch after we ordered. Big deal. A sandwich and an Eggs Benedict? Give me a break. Aaaand I asked for no mustard and of course I got mustard aaaaand a hair in my sandwich. Sandwich was a little steep at $10.00 and nothing special. We sat inside - the windows looking at the view were dirty. The bath house with restrooms was closed so had to use a dirty Johhny on the spot with no toilet paper. Was dying to wash my hands as we had been to Long Beach flea market. Got a little bit of water out of a portable pump thing thank goodness. But then, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse I came out to find a parking ticket. What I THOUGHT was the restaurant lot was actually beach parking and from where we were parked there were no visible signs telling you that there was a pay station on other side of the parking lot. We might have been able to avoid the $42.00 parking ticket if we could have gotten in and out of the parking lot in a timely manner but because the service was so God awful slow we were there for hours. Needless to say I am so over the great view. Plenty of other places along the coast where I can get that.

• Visited April 2012