“Great Jazz!”

Spaghettini Italian Grill and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghettini Italian Grill and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 405 and Seal Beach Blvd
Description: Looking for an exceptional experience to complement your getaway? Indulge your tastebuds at the legendary Spaghettini in Seal Beach, California. Located just off the 405 Freeway at Seal Beach Blvd., Spaghettini is the perfect meeting spot between Los Angeles and Orange County. Spaghettini is open for lunch and dinner, and is also the home of the legendary Sunday Brunch.In addition to outstanding food and service, Spaghettini is committed to excellence in the entertainment side of the business. Having built the Spaghettini Performance Lounge into one of the top venues in Southern California, Spaghettini attracts top name artists from across the country. Go to spaghettini.com to make a reservation for dinner or to check the Entertainment Calendar for upcoming events.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I love coming to this place! The food and service has never disappointed me. The wait staff has always been attentive and very friendly and the food has been consistently good. I think what I love about this place is the incredible talent on the stage. The energy of the crowd is contagious too. I love sitting in the bar and drinking their Pear Martini and listening to the great music. It’s definitely a must do if you’re a jazz or R & B fan!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I really enjoyed the Wild Mushroom Penne, and the creme brulee was good. I was a first time orderer there, and I was staying in a hotel across the street. I went to pick up right before they closed.
I called and asked them to recommend something. You'd think that they'd be like "uh...hmm, well...i guess everything?" But they were actually very helpful and went into what they liked and didn't like about certain dishes. It was impressive, about what they said some people like, and how some people order a certain dish and they've noticed what other people have liked and didn't like. It was almost like a custom waiter over the phone, even though I'm sure they just wanted to close up for the night. I went and picked up their recommendations, gave them a large tip and took it back to the hotel.
It tasted amazing! I was very happy.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is very good. We prefer to sit in the Library section as it is quieter - easy to have conversation at table. Prices are on the high end, but nice entrees.

1  Thank jjtwo
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We ate at Spaghettini's on Feb 15. First, waitress offered us wine. My husband said yes, but I said I couldn't drink wine because I was driving. The waitress served my husband his wine, but didn't even offer me water.... The calamari we ordered had no seasoning whatsoever and the rest of the food went downhill from there. We will not be returning to the restaurant again. However, the Jazz show was excellent! We loved the music and we will be returning for the jazz soon...Too bad the food and service was not up to par with the show!

1  Thank Ruth S
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The atmosphere was just right for a dinner with jazz Valentine's Day night out. The service was very good. The food was very tasty and the music was great. We very much enjoyed our evening. Thank you!