“Spaghettini rocks! (Literally)”

Spaghettini Italian Grill and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghettini Italian Grill and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 405 and Seal Beach Blvd
Description: Looking for an exceptional experience to complement your getaway? Indulge your tastebuds at the legendary Spaghettini in Seal Beach, California. Located just off the 405 Freeway at Seal Beach Blvd., Spaghettini is the perfect meeting spot between Los Angeles and Orange County. Spaghettini is open for lunch and dinner, and is also the home of the legendary Sunday Brunch.In addition to outstanding food and service, Spaghettini is committed to excellence in the entertainment side of the business. Having built the Spaghettini Performance Lounge into one of the top venues in Southern California, Spaghettini attracts top name artists from across the country. Go to spaghettini.com to make a reservation for dinner or to check the Entertainment Calendar for upcoming events.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Spaghettini Jazz Club and restaurant always offers top notch entertainment, food, drinks and service. Don't miss their Sunday Jazz Brunch if you are there on the weekend. House band DW3 is excellent.

1  Thank Michael S

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My Son picked this restaurant for his 28th birthday meal and I am so glad he did.I used to spend alot of time here in the 90's and am pleasantly surprised to see that Spaghettini's is flourishing.
Our waitress was the adorable Molly.She has a smile that will make you happy! OK so the food was excellent.I had the short rib special of the night and the meat was cooked to perfection.The portion was hugh and so my Son finished it.I would order that again.However, the Sea Bass was too good not to go back for.The wine we ordered was the Nickel & Nickel Zin for $75..it was worth it. Many people go here for the Jazz entertainment...We will go back for the food.Beautiful atmosphere with great service.Call them for reservations at 562-596-2199.Just go!

3  Thank PeggyChism
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went there for my Birthday on a Tuesday night. The food was great, especially the Chilian Sea Bass which was so flavorful and melted in your mouth. Very nice atmosphere and decor. It had been a while since we had been there for dinner and will be sure to be back sooner.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The cioppino was good but small. Nice firm shrimp, couple of small mussels, little piece of fish in a tomato-ey broth.

Lemon shrimp tagliatelle was excellent. Highly recommended.

Italian sausage fettucine was just OK.

Creme brulee with berries was above average.

The wine we ordered -- the Diseno Malbec 2011 -- was $39. I now see that it can be purchased online for $8.99 or at the grocery for $10.99. The restaurant presumably bought it wholesale for less than $8. To me, that's an excessive mark-up.

Our waitress was friendly and efficient. Food arrived promptly.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was visiting L.A and one of the jazz band members recommended this place...we went not sure what to expect as Jazz isn't my favourite music. However, the food was absolutely awesome and the standard of service was great. The band played all night and were just making the night better and better for us.