“We always enjoy the restaurant but stay out of the bar”
Review of Mahe

Mahe
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Seal Beach Blvd
Description: Welcome to Mahe Restaurant in Seal Beach. Our atmosphere is cool, casual and comfortable. Our amazing kitchen and sushi chefs create a most unique dining experience. Come in and see what we’re all about - we promise you won't be disappointed. Due to limited seating, the sushi bar is first come first served. We will do our best to seat you at your requested table as soon as one is available.
Seal Beach, California
“We always enjoy the restaurant but stay out of the bar”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

My fiencee and I have been to Mahe's several times. We have never been disappointed with the main seating area or the sushi bar. The service has always been quick and friendly and the food is really very good.

We strayed into the back bar area once and fairly regreted it. There was a band playing load music and i think every 20-something in Seal Beach was there jocking for position near the bar and dance floor. After about 15 minutes on not getting a drink we decided to leave, which was about 13 minutes too long.

So if you stay out of the bar I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Flint5oh

Seal Beach, California
“If you like loud 20 something's this is your place”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Ok the sushi is good
If you want to talk to your true love
Or even see her it's so dark
Well maybe it's better that way
Service is slow and not friendly but maybe because we are out of their demographic

• Visited March 2011
Fountain Valley, California
“Oysters that melt in your mouth”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Arrive early or late because this place is popular. For good reason too, they offer a dinner menu and a sushi menu so there is something for everyone. Freshest sushi and best cut of steak ive ever had.

• Visited June 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fantastic Sushi....unforgetable”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Their menu is extensive and you can go the steak route but please put down your menu and order sushi! The Ono truly melts in your mouth! Order the Rain roll, Rainbow roll and you have to do Jose's Tuna! Great bands play on weekends..... my family's favorite restaurant!

• Visited July 2011
Cape Cod, Ma
“Best Sushi I every had.”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law and new granddaughter in Long Beach. All of us went out for dinner to Mahe. It was by far, the best sushi I ever had. We had scallop rolls, which I thought were whole scallops with an unbelievable sauce on top and filet mignon rolls that were also excellent. The menu items were very creative. The service was excellent as well. Our waitress was very friendly. My son and daughter-in-law frequent Mahe's often. I can't wait for my next visit to Long Beach.

• Visited June 2011