“clams in a pot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Walt's Wharf

Walt's Wharf
Reserve with OpenTable
Walt's Wharf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis
“clams in a pot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I spent a few days in Seal Beach during a work trip and Walt's was one of my stops. I loved the ambiance and the service was amazing. Walt's is a rare find--local flavor, great food and everything you crave when you only get one good meal. My favorite was the clams in a pot appetizer. It was enough for a meal for one and I loved sitting at the bar watching the food prepared. Lots of hustle and bustle and a great place to hang out for the evening. Loved it!

• Visited October 2012

Rainier, Oregon
“Fabulous food reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place is awesome. We went here for a quick bite before I had to catch my plane home. The service, food, and the ambiance were impeccable. If you go, and you like chowder, don't miss it. It was creamy and very delicious

• Visited October 2012
Orange County, California
“The Best in Seal Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Walt's is a local favorite and surely the best restaurant in Seal Beach. The menu consists of seafood, steaks and the usual classics. Enjoy Babcock wines from the owners' private winery (and a great wine list overall)!

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“If im ever in the LA area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have eaten here a few times while on business and have always enjoyed the expereince and the food!

• Visited May 2012
Chino, California
“A Great Dinner to end the day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

The restaurant was just as good as the others reviews say. The scallops were excellent. Cooked perfectly. The Mahi Mahi was also very good, but just a tad overcooked for my taste. I feel like alot of restaurants overcook the fish, but I am a sushi lover so I like my fish med rare. Next time I'll jsut ask for it that way (yes there will be a next time!). The flavors were good on everything. Loved the clam chowder too. The environment is beach casual with rustic wood walls and simple furniture. It was perfect for my husband and I since we had come from a gondola ride and were wearing shorts. The service was great too. It is frist come first serve for dinner so come early or be prepared to wait a while. I will definatly come back next time I'm in Seal beach!

• Visited September 2012