“Fabulous food reasonably priced”
Review of Walt's Wharf

Walt's Wharf
Reserve with OpenTable
Walt's Wharf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place is awesome. We went here for a quick bite before I had to catch my plane home. The service, food, and the ambiance were impeccable. If you go, and you like chowder, don't miss it. It was creamy and very delicious

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Walt's is a local favorite and surely the best restaurant in Seal Beach. The menu consists of seafood, steaks and the usual classics. Enjoy Babcock wines from the owners' private winery (and a great wine list overall)!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have eaten here a few times while on business and have always enjoyed the expereince and the food!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The restaurant was just as good as the others reviews say. The scallops were excellent. Cooked perfectly. The Mahi Mahi was also very good, but just a tad overcooked for my taste. I feel like alot of restaurants overcook the fish, but I am a sushi lover so I like my fish med rare. Next time I'll jsut ask for it that way (yes there will be a next time!). The flavors were good on everything. Loved the clam chowder too. The environment is beach casual with rustic wood walls and simple furniture. It was perfect for my husband and I since we had come from a gondola ride and were wearing shorts. The service was great too. It is frist come first serve for dinner so come early or be prepared to wait a while. I will definatly come back next time I'm in Seal beach!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Walt's is an old tradition in Seal Beach. The food is fresh and well-prepared. The service can be a problem but it's worth the wait.