“Strapless Surf Lessons” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Orange County Kitesurfing LLC - CLOSED

Orange County Kitesurfing LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Kitesurfing lessons for all abilities.
JERSEY
“Strapless Surf Lessons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Mark,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your session to show me some tips on tacking and duck tacking...I'm almost there! Hope to see you out in the line up again sometime soon.

1 Thank surf1dz

Nor-Cal
3 attraction reviews
“Strapless surf lesson”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Excellent riding skills and excellent conveyence of those skills. Mark took my riding to the next level in our mini-lesson at Pismo Beach this month.
-Litewave Dave

Halifax
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Passion Plus for kitesurfing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Like getting lessons from your best brother in the whole world. So knowledgeable with a serving of "harnessed" passion. I love my video!!!!

Vancouver, BC
“HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Mark is the coolest guy. Seriously. I looked online to try and find some kite surfing lessons (this sport is growing!) and I found Mark. He is incredibly talented and easy to learn from.

temecula
“More than worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Perfect hobby, environment, and instructor. Really Made the best decision getting lessons before heading out on my own. Realized how EZ it is to tear up your first set of gear. With these guys help I'm taking on waves carving turns and all the basics you need to know to get going.

Visited July 2011