“Thai food in Seal Beach”
Review of Thai On Main

Thai On Main
Ranked #22 of 93 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Lovely friendly restaurant on the Main Street. Good choice and also choice of draught beers which we always enjoy. We had selection of starters on platter, then sweet and our prawns and steak. Only thing we didn't like were the spring rolls. Recommended.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Its located at close to seal beach pier, the ambience in the restaurant was pretty good and price was not so expensive. I ordered pad thai noodle at there (because I always order pad thai noodle every time I visit thai food restaurant then I can compare the taste). It was good but not spiced enough I wanted. So I asked a staff of spices like chill pepper and sugar and vinegar. So if you feel the same way you can ask them like I did. My boyfriend got fried rice which was big but so good.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Service was great. Portions are generous. I love Thai food so I like the subtle spices used. They sometimes met my expectations but at others the food was just there.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is our go to local spot for excellent food and wine during Happy Hour. The staff is very friendly and does a great job at making your dinning experience worth the trip. If you like Thai food this is the place in Seal Beach.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We frequent Seal Beach often as we are full-time RV'ers & we utilize the NWS Seal Beach as retired military. We fell into the trap of going back to the same places we liked & have been wanting to try Thai on Main for a while & SO glad we did. The food was extremely fresh, tasty & the ambience is a mix of modern Thai & be achy. We tried quite a few appetizers plus had a couple of entrees....we will definitely return, enjoy!