“Local”

Thai On Main
Ranked #22 of 93 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Happy hour prices are the best in Town and they have a very good wine selection. The atmosphere is friendly and the food is always excellent.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I guess we just did not think of ribs at a Thai restaurant but we were ALL happily surprised how great tasting these were. I do not think I can go back to regular old BBQ sauce, again! They also had a nice selection of beverages. Happy hour prices are best for trying some of these. Just a nice place to eat and relax and try new things for a great price.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

First time having Thai food, very nice place, good service, food was fresh. I didnt like the spring rolls, not their fault but my ignorance of Thai food but they took the charge off the check which they didnt have too.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I ordered the drunked noodles and the tom kha gai soup. Both were terrific. I had them here two years prior and couldn't wait to get back. They were just as good as the first time.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Two of the three of us like spicy. We ordered the green papaya salad "medium" with more chiles on the side. Burn, burn, burn - so hot that even the two of us who love spicy practically had to dip our lips in our beers! Terrific if you like hot! We loved it. Other dishes also good. Usually Thai restaurants start spicy and go bland for the American palate but these folks are genuine and true to their craft. Had a really nice dinner and it didn't cost a lot. Try it. This part of town a tad rundown but this place is worth getting there.