“Great atmosphere ”
Review of Cafe Lafayette - CLOSED

Cafe Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Cafe Lafayette is conveniently located at 330-F Main Street in Seal Beach California, surrounded by a variety of local retail stores and the beautiful Seal Beach ambiance. Please join us for a quick but classic meal in an inviting and upscale environment only at Cafe Lafayette! Delicious food and fabulous service is what you can expect from Cafe Lafayette. Our quaint dining area with wonderful classic decor is open for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner... so you can't go wrong!! Our service is friendly and professional and our menu has a variety of dishes to choose from to please everyone in your family! Join us at Cafe Lafayette today, we look forward to seeing you here!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere ”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I tried this out with a groupon last night and it was wonderful. We will definitely be back. It was very busy, but the staff (of 2) was very friendly and attentive....and the food was out of bounds.

1 Thank Elizabeth S

Seal Beach, California
“Great meeting place for brunch”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We meet with friends here frequently, for Sunday brunch. Good food, great service and a friendly neighborhood atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
Newport Beach
“Good food”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We went there for breakfast and had the Chilaquiles, Lafayette omlette, and the fresh squeezed orange juice (which was not fresh squeezed at the restaurant - the waitress told us that it says fresh squeezed on the container). The dishes were good (above average) and the service was slow like mentioned in other posts. I would consider going there again if I was in Seal Beach.

• Visited November 2013
Southern California
“Very nice breakfast”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My friend invited me to join her for breakfast as she had a Groupon. We both enjoyed our meals tremendously. We ordered omelets which were delicious. I like that you can have fresh fruit without an extra charge. I would return with or without a Groupon.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank TravelingTLF
Long Beach, CA
“Very Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We purchased a Groupon for $40 that gave us 2 soups or salads, 2 entrees, 1 dessert, and 1 bottle of wine. My husband had the salad and I had the lentil soup. Both were delicious! The lentil soup reminded me of home (Germany). For the entrees, we ordered the salmon and the lasagna. Both were excellent! My husband is a very picky eater but he thoroughly enjoyed everything. We had the Pinot Grigio which was really good, and of course, we had to have the chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. It was a tad smaller than the Cowboy Cookie they serve at Black Angus, but again, it was delicious and just the right amount to be shared. There was not so much as a crumb left on our plates when we finished. And the service was outstanding as well - we are DEFINITELY planning on returning!

• Visited April 2013