“I could eat here every day--”
Review of The Crema Cafe

The Crema Cafe
Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I'm glad that I was traveling for work and that Crema is not in my hometown because I would weigh a few hundred pounds. I savored every mouthful of the crepes, the incredible roasted potatoes....and the coffee was good too. Someone with more restraint could choose from much healthier selections. Great breakfasts are a treat (eggs bene, crepes, omelettes) and I would choose Crema as one of the best breakfast/lunch places I've ever visited. The best part is you can walk it off on the long beach after!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Try the Belgian waffles. Very popular, dogs are welcome in the patio wonderful food. Just opened a bakery next door. Yummmmmm!

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Everything I've had here is good, but the exceptional crepes prompted me to write a review. They are delicate, and just a little crispy. Delicious variety of fillings, even option to create your own combination of ingredients. You gotta try these!

2  Thank AmeliaAirheart
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We usually get a variety of crepes, although 1.5 is all we can eat. Very generous portions of fresh side salad and savory fillings. You can get a special crepe from the menu, or create your own. Follow up with a Nutella Banana Crepe, and you will want that as a dessert after any meal. I also love their Iced Green Tea Latte. Kids crepes are also larger than expected.
Outside seating under umbrellas, or a few inside tables as well. Gets pretty busy with a 20 min wait Sunday mornings, but definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Crema Cafe has excellent bakery items and is a casual place to stop for coffee and bakery, or a nice lunch on the outdoor patio. Hoewever, when dining on the patio, avoid the big tree ... since the birds like to perch there, and you know what can happen when sitting beneath the birdies. .

1  Thank wiscogirl852