“Best Bleu Cheese and Bacon Burger”
Review of Malone's Grille

Malone's Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2011

When I get a hankering for a great burger, I think of Malone's. It's such a large burger that you could actually make two meals out of it. And definitely upgrade to the sweet potato fries. Excellent food. They also serve a variety of seafood, salads and other items. Full bar and good wine selection.

And if you ever get the itch, they have Karaoke on Saturday nights.

There are newer reviews for Malone's Grille

Reviewed September 8, 2011

My sweetheart and I shared the rib eye. For 2.50 more we each got a salad, vegetables and baked potato with the 1/2 steak (about 7 oz each). Everything was good; the steak was very good, nice flavor and tender. Our waiter Justin, was very attentive and cordial. My only complaint was the noise from the bar was conflicting with the jazz they had playing in the dining room. I look forward to coming back to try something else on their menu.

Reviewed January 2, 2011

The service was terrible, they took away my salad while I was still eating it.
The food was disgusting. The bread was stale, the burgers we had were under cooked, the margaritas were undrinkable.
There was no atmosphere.
I have nothing good to say about this place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 22, 2008

Good place for a beer, the food's okay

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 12, 2008

Malones is a fun bar and the food is OK but the prices are way to high for such a dump. It's the only bar in Scotts Valley so the prices scream "were the only bar in Scotts Valley"! A trip to downtown Santa Cruz with a taxi ride back would cost the same as a night at our only local bar.