“Comfortable dining room, good service and food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Malone's Grille

Malone's Grille
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Scotts Valley
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Bellingham, Washington
“Comfortable dining room, good service and food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

My sweetheart and I shared the rib eye. For 2.50 more we each got a salad, vegetables and baked potato with the 1/2 steak (about 7 oz each). Everything was good; the steak was very good, nice flavor and tender. Our waiter Justin, was very attentive and cordial. My only complaint was the noise from the bar was conflicting with the jazz they had playing in the dining room. I look forward to coming back to try something else on their menu.

• Visited September 2011

Los Osos, California
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2011

The service was terrible, they took away my salad while I was still eating it.
The food was disgusting. The bread was stale, the burgers we had were under cooked, the margaritas were undrinkable.
There was no atmosphere.
I have nothing good to say about this place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good place for a beer, the food's okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2008

Good place for a beer, the food's okay

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Scotts Valley
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High Priced Dive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2008

Malones is a fun bar and the food is OK but the prices are way to high for such a dump. It's the only bar in Scotts Valley so the prices scream "were the only bar in Scotts Valley"! A trip to downtown Santa Cruz with a taxi ride back would cost the same as a night at our only local bar.

scotts valley
“Absolutely Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2007

So, we checked this place out after living here for years. Wow. It was such a hidden "gem". We ate outside underneath a beautiful oak tree and listened to live music. How many places in Santa Cruz county can you do that? The staff was so friendly and the food was fantastic. I had the filet and my honey had the steak salad. We will definitely be back for their wine-down wednesdays which I hear is such a deal for 10 bucks!