“"Very Good!"”

Mollies Country Cafe
Ranked #21 of 66 Restaurants in Scotts Valley
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Mollie's Country Cafe in Scotts Valley, California offers delicious homemade food in a comfortable, family environment.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

3 of us enjoyed a delicious breakfast here this morning. The food was great, service was top notch and the portions were very generous! I'm usually a latte' drinker, but the coffee tasted good and was nice and strong. They also had a breakfast buffet, not sure if it's just on Sunday, but it looked really good! Enjoy!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Mollie's is a basic country cafe, not much ambiance, just good country cooking. I am a biscuits and gravy fan and Mollie's has the best that I have found in the Santa Cruz area. Since I currently live outside the U.S., I don't get biscuits and gravy very often, so I make it a point to eat there a couple of times when I'm in town visiting relatives.

I've never had lunch there, but if it is as good as breakfast, then it's good.

Mollie's only accepts cash or local checks, no credit cards, so be prepared.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Must try. Breakfast is fabulous. Small town café feel. I liked it. Friendly staff, accurate with orders.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Mollies is always a hit for breakfast when we have guests in from out of town... good value and great portions and good service... if the weather is good, sit outside.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Good breakfasts every time--love the "Pigs in a blanket" (Yummy sausage links inside fluffy buttermilk pancakes--good taters and omelets. For lunch, try a Patty Melt or the Turkey Club (really sliced turkey) enjoy steak fries w/ seasoned salt or sweet potato fries for a change.