“That hit the spot!”

Mint--Fine Living and Fresh Bites
Cuisines: American
Description: American cuisine. Lunch and dinner and wine tasting. Wine area separate from dining area.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Easy to find, easy to park, easy to order, easy on the wallet. Varied menu with lots of choices. I thought I would just dash in and go, but ended up hanging out for half an hour enjoying my ham and cheese. Nice place, quiet and relaxing.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were visiting from out of the area and just stumbled on this place. It was packed with locals. Wonderful food, great service. Total score!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Caught an early movie and wanted a quick, light meal afterwards. Scotts Valley does not usually appeal, but didn't want to drive all the way in to santa cruz. Stopped in at Mint, on Scotts Valley Drive and was very pleased. Nice variety on the menu, very prompt and friendly service, good selection of wines by the glass. I had a green salad topped by tri-tip and a glass of Storrs Chardonnay. Left very happy, my husband liked it a lot, too. I would definitely recommend it, and we'll be back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We go to Mint often and have loved everything that we have ordered. The big daddy tri tip sandwich is my husbands favorite. When you come for lunch it is always a little confusing if you should order and pay at the counter or if they will come to your table. They have done both so I'm never sure what to expect. During dinner, you are greeted warmly and it is much more clear what to do. I'm still giving them 5 stars though because the food is so good and the dinner experience is wonderful.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Good place for a quiet lunch. Love the tri-tip sandwich. Outside seating in back. Casual indoor seating. Can get busy at lunch.