“YUMMY!”

Mint--Fine Living and Fresh Bites
Cuisines: American
Description: American cuisine. Lunch and dinner and wine tasting. Wine area separate from dining area.
Santa Cruz, California
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I made a packed to myself that I would only eat here once a month. Packed broken. Everything is so fresh and delicious! I look forward to my weekly fax of this days menu. Fresh salads w/homemade dressings. Sandwiches to die for...Try the Italian Stallion Burger. If you eat nothing else please try the soup. Any soup will do as Kelly's soup is always special!

Santa Cruz, California, United States
“Just what I wanted”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Fantastic food and atmosphere! Personable proprietor. Beer was good, every dish was great (butternut squash lasagna, mmmmm). Seasonal bread pudding was fantastic. Lovely outdoor seating. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited November 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
“Relaxing decor with friendly service”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

The service was great. My friends and I were planning a trip over lunch. The staff was attentive, but let us take our time while we had our discussion. The food is simple and would be great for a family outing. We had a very good time.

As we were leaving we noticed that there was a wine tasting happening. Next time we will call ahead and see if we can't do that before lunch or dinner.

• Visited September 2011