This hotel is conveniently located about 4 miles from Santa Cruz. It's an easy 10 minute drive. The room was clean and comfortable. There is a pool, which is long enough to do laps in, and a whirlpool. There is no fitness room. The continental breakfast has several things to choose from; however, the eating area is very small. We were there on the off-season so it wasn't bad. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is a delicious Mexican restaurant (Café Carlos) next door, as well as a gas station and Jack in the Box restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Scotts Valley Inn - a jewel of Santa Cruz hotels - offers home-like accommodations and personal service. Nestled in the Santa Cruz Mountains, the Inn is located minutes from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, beaches, parks and wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn Scotts Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn Scotts Valley Hotel Scotts Valley
- Best Western Scotts Valley
- Scotts Valley Best Western