“Lunch by the Bay”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Nice service. My Meatball Sandwich was hot on the outside, but cold inside.
My wife had Calazon which she enjoyed.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This restaurant has been here since I moved to the area in 1976 (not sure how long before that). They were the first pizza restaurant to offer 25+ gourmet pizzas, and all of them I have tried have been good! They have in-house tables, pick-up orders, and they will even deliver to our boat in the marina! If you are looking for outstanding pizza, this is the place!

2  Thank Randi442
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Good garlic cheese bread! Pizza was average. Nice little find. Nice variety on the menu to choose from. Right on bridge way easy to get to.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We are a family of three and the bill was $52 before the tip. I think this is very expensive for a pizza, two salads, and one soda. They mostly deliver pizzas so our server was overwhelmed with us as his only seated customer. The pizza was not bad but not the best I ever had, but for that price I wanted wonderful.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I went here and picked up a pizza the night I moved into an apartment nearby. I expected something better, but maybe I'm spoilt, as I 've eaten a lot of pizza in Italy and Nice, where I lived for 6 years. A friend recently ordered one delivered to his boat and it was better than the one I had eaten before.. still far from what I consider a great pizza!