“Clean, quick & delicious”

Salsalito Taco Shop
Ranked #10 of 85 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Baja-style mexican with a California Twist! Enjoy outdoor casual dining right across from the water in beautiful Sausalito.
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Really good address you enjoy tacos, it's a nice and quick stop. Large choice of tacos with low price

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 11, 2019

Found this lovely little taco place after a beautiful cycle along to Golden Gate Bridge to Salsalito. The homemade tortilla chips and dip were great and my fish tacos and accompaniments were delicious. I would definitely recommend checking this place out!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We were in the mood for something casual while in Salsalito and this place hit the spot. They were quick with our lunch order and the tacos were served up fresh and delicious. They also had a wide selection of hot sauces and a delicious cream sauce available. The place is small but they were able to get us in quickly. The covered outdoor seating was perfect on a sunny day after riding bikes around. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with 2 teen girls after biking from SF. Very friendly staff. Fantastic chips and guacamole. We loved the tacos and the vegetarian quesadilla.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

My tour stopped in Sausalito right around lunch time and most people were staying near where I bus dropped up. I instead walked back a few blocks and went to the Taco Shop. The lady inside at the counter was super nice and took my order without issue. I got two tacos, pollo and carne asada and added cheese and guacamole to both. They were ready in no time and I had a little picnic down in the part near the water. There was a ton of meat and guac on both, but very little cheese. And while the pico de gallo was flavorful, I found both the beef and chicken to be a little tasteless. It did fill me up, but wish it had all been seasoned a little better.