“Simple but authentic food”

Salsalito Taco Shop
Ranked #21 of 78 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Baja-style mexican with a California Twist! Enjoy outdoor casual dining right across from the water in beautiful Sausalito.
Sutton, New Hampshire
“Simple but authentic food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Man, the food here is just exactly what you want when you go to get fish tacos. Fresh fish (or shrimp) with simple toppings and great salsa. If you like fish tacos, you should go here.

• Visited June 2013

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Worth finding”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

After reading other reviews we decided this was the place we wanted to go for lunch when visiting Sausalito for the day. We were please we did. There is a large choice of dishes including a great selection for vegetarians. The prices are fantastic compared to the restaurants at the pier! The food was delicious and the portions huge. Unfortunately I couldn't finish mine but it wasn't for lack of trying! The cocktails were a little bit of a let down but my husband loved the beer. If we ever get the chance to visit Sausalito again we will definitely lunch here again.

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Livin' La 🌹Vida Sausalito !”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Livin' La Vida Sausalito !
I absolutely love this place & I'm a foodie. The atmosphere & staff are a huge breath of fresh air. I'm obsessed with the cochanita taco, the tortilla soup & can't stop thinking about the chicken goat cheese chile relleno. It's all pretty ridiculously delicious! Whatch out for the margaritas thoughu might end up dancing with a waiter

1 Thank Nickylux
Nebraska
“I was craving fish tacos.”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The Taco Shop along Bridgeway was just what we were looking for. The covered patio was ideal for a quick bite to eat. Both of us had the fish tacos, they were lightly breaded and quite delicious. The wait staff were very attentive and friendly. If in the area again, we would definitely return to the Taco Shop!

• Visited October 2013
“Greasy ...fish taco suck ...rosarito has the best ever”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Mexican food wasnt good at all ...all I order was tacos..what does that tell you....I have bubble guts..this is a shout for my boys in vegas..I came all the way to Sausalito for this...COME ON MAN !!!!!!!