“I had the best table on the skydeck”
Review of Ondine

Ondine
Ranked #50 of 81 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

In the broad curve of uber-tourist Sausalito, the Ondine skydeck is the southern-most restaurant that has a skydeck offering the majestic vista of SF that you are hoping for. As a solo diner interested in beer and oysters in the late afternoon, I was shown to the ideal table: a small high bar table with two high barstools nearest SF. The perfect spot for a romantic moment! (Too bad it was just me at the end of a business trip, but I know my wife was with me in spirit!)

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We booked Ondine for our rehearsal dinner and couldn't have been more happy with the food and setting.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We are reguar diners and this is one of the best. The view, service and food is excellent!
Can't wait to get back...

1  Thank RockyD1973
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We have just returned from our daughters wedding reception at Ondine. I could not have been more pleased. We had a perfect view from every table at the reception of San Fran and the lights of the city as the sun set. The staff were so wonderful, always checking in with us to make sure we were happy with everything. The food was not a disappointment either. I would have preferred slightly bigger portions but the salmon was cooked to perfection. Parking did get a little congested and guest traveling should plan for traffic. All and all I could not be happier with my experience.

Reviewed October 6, 2009

nice atmosphere and good cocktails but sadly fully booked so didn't get to try the food though by local reports great reputation! First restaurant to fill up at the weekends.