“Good breakfast spot near best Sausalito sights and activities”
Review of Fred's Coffee Shop

Fred's Coffee Shop
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Sausalito
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Classic Sausalito spot serving Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch for over 50 years! Try our special omelets, fluffy pancakes and unique french toast made with ice cream and grilled to perfection. Great for recovering after a wild night out or a meal with the family!
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Scrambled eggs are extra fluffy at this traditional Sausalito cafe. Well known to Sausalito locals. Convenient location with easy street parking. Walking distance from numerous marinas, schoonmaker beach, and the bay model.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

My sister and I were here for breakfast today. The service was very good. I had one Swedish Pancake. It was delicious! You will not leave there hungry!

Reviewed February 18, 2019

What a fun place for a nice breakfast. The atmosphere, the food, the service. Everything was excellent. So happy we walked from our hotel to this great place.

Reviewed February 11, 2019

A group of 10 enjoyed an awesome breakfast. Each person was impressed with their order. The service was quick and extremely friendly. This is a top shelf breakfast.

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

I stopped in at Fred’s Coffee Shop, head to Muir Woods, for breakfast and wow I’m I glad that I did. I had the Greek Omelet with hash browns and they were fantastic. I also had had the #5 thick Fred’s Sweet Bacon (meaning 5 pieces to the pound) with a tad of hot spices and it was unbelievable, it taste like candy bacon but twice as good. The recipe is on the menu and it’s worth copying. The coffee was delish as was the toast and jelly. The menu prices are reasonable and the quantity matches the quality. My waiter was very helpful explaining all the dishes and highly suggesting the sweet bacon and guaranteed me if I did not like my bacon, since it was a little spicy, he would not charge me, he did not have to follow through because I wanted more after finishing my first piece. Fred’s is a hidden gem in Sausalito and well worth the stop.

Date of visit: January 2019