“Delicious treat!”

Pick Me Up Chocolate
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Sausalito
Reviewed March 13, 2019

The chocolates are amazing and the staff is very friendly. I was disappointed that I didn't have time to go back for more!!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 6, 2019

i wanted ice cream and came here... i was disappointed firstly since they have kind of "bar" ice cream but... the taste was wonderful!! recommended!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to stop in for a snack or a gift if chocolate treats. They have an amazing selection of organic and gourmet bars as well as truffles and other delectable treats. A group of us stopped here for a snack. A couple of us enjoyed the vegan gelato bars (very yummy!), one had the frozen hot chocolate, and a couple had some of the homemade treats. We all loved our selections. Definitely a great place to stop if you like chocolate.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Great little place, amazingly beautiful chocolates. Staff are knowledgeable and sweet. Great for gifts and treats.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018

I popped in here as I passed and I am so glad I did, it was lovely and made a refreshing change from coffee.

Date of visit: March 2018