“Fantastic Food and Fun Experience”
Review of Avatar's

Avatar's
Ranked #19 of 85 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2019

This is definitely the most unique and best tasting Indian food I've had. The influence of Mexican cuisine just takes it a step further. Our server (maybe the owner?) was hilarious and led us down a great path of interesting food selections. The store front isn't all that but once you're inside there are beautiful photographs in a very nice setting. The prices were also very reasonable. The enchiladas and prawn curry were our favorites.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed June 26, 2019

My wife and four kids dropped by here for lunch after touring Muir Woods. My wife and I love Indian food but it was a first for our kids. The owner waited on our table and basically asked what type of foods the kids did like to eat and promised to make something special up for them that they would like, if they did not like it we would not have to pay. He asked the same of us and promised the same thing. We happily paid for everything and left a nice tip!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

Amazing atmosphere
Great food - if you are vegan; vegetarian, only eat fish they have it.

Friendly staff; courteous, they make you feel welcome.

Food is amazing, great taste.

Please try it

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2019

Went a few days ago & had an appetizer and couple main dishes recommended by owner as we are vegetarians.
Everything was delicious and cooked to perfection.
Restaurant is small, inviting & definitely clean!
Food is authentically cooked by both men and couple of Indian women and in full view which I loved.
Prices are a little higher than other smaller more fast food type restaurant but worth it for quality & service! This is not a fast food small restaurant & highly recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

I was hesitant about coming here but I’m so glad I did. The eclectic menu of Indian/Mexican fusion was a great idea. I got enchiladas seasoned with Indian spices. It was delicious. The owner was extremely friendly and hospitable. It’s a small place only a few tables but I think it was worth the wait. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: April 2019