“Unique and flavorful ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and were immediately greeted enthusiastically by Ashok who promised amazing food and they delivered! We are visiting from AZ so were intrigued by the mix of Indian and Mexican food. It was a nice change and fun to try something different. They have a good kids menu too so that allowed us to try this place while the kiddos were delighted with the typical kid plates. I also liked that they asked how spicy we wanted our dishes, so this was a nice touch! Glad we stopped! Picture is the ground beef enchiladas

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Food was terrific here - loved the soup! Got the impression it's a local favorite. Family run, unique mix - food is delicious. Very casual, not pretentious.

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

This was my first time visiting Avatar's and I didn't know what to expect. The menu is quite unique and includes pumpkin, sweet potato, and eggplant based dishes along with chicken and lamb. I had the smoked eggplant with curried chicken burrito. The flavors worked well and it had a nice amount of spice. The service was friendly and I would definitely return. The outdoor views are beautiful and we dined outdoors to soak up the beautiful weather.

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Unusual fare. Very creative. Tastes wonderful. It wants more words from me but I have said all I watched to about this.

1  Thank powycommodore
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Love this place- the food is fantastic. The enchiladas filled with pumpkin or squash are incredible. The owner and his family are the most kind and caring people. Namaste!