“Different cuisine. ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Unusual fare. Very creative. Tastes wonderful. It wants more words from me but I have said all I watched to about this.

1  Thank powycommodore

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Love this place- the food is fantastic. The enchiladas filled with pumpkin or squash are incredible. The owner and his family are the most kind and caring people. Namaste!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I had the vegetarian "Punjabi Enchilada- Curried Sweet Potato", and they seemed to have a good selection of vegetarian foods with a indo-mexican fusion flare. Also regular Indian dishes & curries both with meat and vegetarian. Great dessert-"Avatar's Dream" with mango and cream cheese! Yum!

Reviewed August 11, 2016

We went here because it was suggested in our guide. We were visiting. It a was a wonderful experience. The owner asked us if it was our first time, what we liked, and then... he said, "trust me". So we did not know what we would get! My wife got a vegetarian dish and I got fish. Both were extraordinary. We are only sorry that we were not too hungry to try more things. Prices are, by Sausalito standards, reasonable. Our waiter was the owner, and he was most helpful and very nice. We will come back!

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Ever had an Indian flavored Enchilada? Well we have and it was amazing! We were treated like royalty, offered samples of everything, and filled to the brim with wonderful flavors. Thank you!