“Rude, very rude!!!”

Angelino Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelino Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 79 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Princess
Description: Here at Angelino Restaurant we specialize in bringing the taste of Southern Italy to Sausalito. When you dine at Angelino Restaurant you experience the flavors of authentic Italian fare. We try to capture the beauty of Italy in every bite.
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We arrived to Angelino's and they accommodated our table for 11 customers. As we sat down one of our daughters had a small pizza to go from a restaurant she had gone to prior. She is 13 years old. As we are all getting comfortable a few minutes go by and she opened her pizza box. A woman runs up to her and tells her she cannot eat her pizza in the restaurant and "It is rude for you to eat a pizza from a different establishment". This was told to a 13 year old girl in a harsh tone. I told her it was one small slice of pizza to 1 out of your 11 customers, that a 13 year old girl was going to eat. I told her she was making the situation uncomfortable and she was going to lose 11 customers for one little girl and a slice of pizza. She said it was our decision and looked down at us. As we exited she waved at us sarcastically. The service in general was horrible. Very small tightly packed restaurant with rude people servicing you. Will never return.
And like Sam Walton use to said, we Fire her and took our money somewhere else

3  Thank Avicultura
There are newer reviews for Angelino Restaurant

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Going to SF 4 times a year a trip to Sausalito is always in the plans. The fish is always fresh and prepared to perfection!! The service is outstanding and if you are lucky and Sal is behind the bar the conversations are out of this world!! I send all my friends from South Carolina here when they are visiting SF.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Drove out of the city for a quiet meal and found this restaurant by chance. The service was impeccable and the food delicious. Catch of the day was sea bass which was cooked perfectly. Would certainly come back if returning to SF.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

After bicycling over the bridge we chose Angelino's for lunch. We hoped for good Italian food and were rewarded with the Best Italian food. The service was excellent with appealing Italian flair. I chose the $20 menu of the day which was not only delicious but great value. My husband went a la carte and was impressed. My pasta tasted home made (something that is hard to find) and the Mediterranean flavours met our expectations. If I lived in the area I would definitely return. Wonderful to find such good Italian food so far from Italy.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Friendly service, tasty food (a particularly good pumpkin and sage ravioli dish would have seemed right at home in Verona or Bologna) and a good view across the water. Sadly 5000+ mile distance means I won't be revisiting that often.