“Best Burgers ever”

Ranked #11 of 80 Restaurants in Sausalito
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My sons (12, & 10) and I came here after we rode a triple tandem bike from SF. According to them it was "the best burgers EVER". I would say they were very burgers and fries. Everything is freshly made and had a lot of flavor. It is so much better than any other "burger place" we have tried. We loved taking our food across the street and sitting at a picnic table in the sun watching the ocean. My boys loved it so much we came back once more before we got on the plane to go home. This is one of our new must go to when in Northern California.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

As with some other reviewers I can thank the tour bus driver for recommending this tiny little, mostly take-out order, eatery. I was lucky as there was no line when I got there AND I managed to get a seat in the very tiny seating area - 2 tables for one and 2 tables for 2 or 3. Foolishly I ordered the works on my burger. I wish I had ordered just cheese so as to enjoy the actual taste of the hamburger meat. The beef is so delicious, it does not need a bunch of condiments and toppings. The order of fries is over sized so if there are two of you you might consider getting just one order. But, they are really good so maybe sharing is not a good option. While I was there, the place had customers non-stop, either walking in to take out, or calling on the phone to place an order to be picked up, and when I left a line was already forming. If you can't get a seat while you wait, you can be entertained outside by watching your burger being prepared on the rotating grill located in the window. There is about a 10 minute wait for your burger, it is well worth it. The burger was hot, juicy and delicious, cooked to perfection. There are a few other items on the menu, but if you like burgers, you should definitely try one here!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The best burgers and steak sandwiches we have ever had. Seriously. Small unpretentious place, take-out only, but what a treat.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stopped off in Sausalito for a couple of rain drenched hours during a trip to Muir Woods. The tour guide had included Hamburgers as one of the places to potentially check for lunch, so keen to let the kids try their first American burger outside of McDonalds, we gave it a go.

The place is tiny and even in the pouring rain there was a queue of 5 or 6 people outside, so it is very popular. The menu is simple, pretty much burgers or chicken. You place your order and then watch the burgers cook in the window on a circular rotary flame grill; which is obvioulst their USP. 10 minutes later you have your burger which is delicious. Well worth the wait and even better if you can grab one of the 6 seats inside!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Had a quick stop in Saulsalito and grab a cheeseburger from here. One of the nicest burgers I have ever had. Prompt service and friendly staff. There is only two or three tables in here and it was busy we just took ours away but this was pain because of the sea gulls.