“A nice ending to a great day.”

Scoma's Of Sausalito
Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Sausalito
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Princess
Transit: Golden Gate Transit Bus 50, 20;Golden Gate Ferry, Red and White Fleet Ferry, Blue and Gold Ferry
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here a couple hours ago on our way home from a wonderful day together. I wasn't really hungry and neither was my husband because we had ate all day at different places in San Francisco. Regardless we had to stop at Scoma's to have a try. The view was amazing but not as amszing as the Clam Chowder and mussels. Just enough to cure my knawing tummy. We were delighted at the service we received. The restraunt wss very clean and staff were friendly. Definitely will visit again soon

1  Thank Michellebenetti

Reviewed March 11, 2013

What a location, the sun was shinning the beer was cold and the views were FANTASTIC. We had the Clam Chowder Bread Bowl, and it was the best clam chowder we had whilst visiting the area, we also had the Crab Cake Burger and a couple of beers. The place had a fantastic atmosphere and the staff were experienced and very friendly. You should make a booking, we did have to wait for 20 minutes to be seated, however it was well worth the wait.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

You can't beat the view from Scoma's in Sausalito. The menu is wonderful as well with as you would expect, many wonderful seafood dishes, Service was great, fast and everything delicious.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We were expecting the view. Table by the window, corner for two, and seafood dominate menu. The pleasant surprise was the low key staff. Non-intrusive, low key, and other than noticing our plates we cleaned up, easy to be alone in a busy place. Knowledgeable wait staff with on target descriptions of wines, meal was well prepared and perfect temperature. It was difficult to find parking on a Saturday night, but off street parking wasn't too pricey. Will return the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank calguyCalifonria
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I came here after a side trip to Sausalito. We wanted Seafood, and boy did Scoma's impress. I ordered the Cioppino and it was excellent. My first time, but what isn't to like about such a variety of seafood in a large tomato stew? The rest of our party ordered a variety of fish ans each was excellent. My next trip to San Fran will include a stop here.