“Feng Nian Restaurant, Sausalito”
Review of Feng Nian

Feng Nian
Order Online
Ranked #51 of 85 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 19, 2019

I had asked my relatives whom I was visiting in San Rafael, to allow me to take them to a good Chinese restaurant - and this was it! They told me it was the best in Marin County, and after eating there, I had to agree it was probably was - although I had not been to any others to compare. I cannot imagine better food anywhere!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 9, 2018

Good, real food and a good assortment of veggie dishes. They don't use MSG which is a huge must for us and the food was not bland, also important.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

A great place for 4 famished people to stop for lunch. Really clean. Really quiet. Really good food. Service was fast and friendly and portions were ample and steaming from the kitchen.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I had a solid meal of the Feng Nian Noodles with hot-and-sour soup. Soup was good, a little more sour than I usually see. Noodles were good quality, with pretty conservative flavoring/spicing, and so overall a little boring. Still, a solid quality meal. Good service.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We ordered a take out order for two based on the strength of a 4 star average review. The food was expensive and, frankly, it was not even close to being a decent meal. The chicken dish was greasy and the chicken pieces full of fat and cartilage. The eggplant dish was soggy and tasteless. The dumplings were again fairly bland and not pleasing. We were surprised by how bad the food was (bad ingredients and preparation) and how expensive it was given how basic and unappetizing the food was. Please avoid.

Date of visit: June 2018