“An accidental find which turned out to be delicious!”

Louie's Delicatessen
Order Online
Ranked #57 of 85 Restaurants in Sausalito
Reviewed August 17, 2018

While riding our bikes back from Sausalito (downtown), my son mentioned he was hungry, so we started looking for a place to stop. We saw Louie's Deli, & thought we'd give it a shot. I'm so glad we did. The food was delicious! I had the #5 sandwich (smoked Turkey with provolone cheese, tomatoes, red peppers & pesto mayo on herb focaccia. My son had a BLT. These were both so tasty. The owner was very friendly as well, talking to us about where we were from as he waited on us. We would definitely stop here again.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We drove by and decided to stop in to Louie’s delicatessen. We are very pleased at the delicious food, and with the friendly and helpful
owner. Definitely an upgrade from your typical fast food.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Awesome place to grab a delicious sandwich. Beautiful day. Sat outside in the sunshine and enjoyed our quesadilla and salad. Highly recommend for quick bite.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Quiet little deli, with great sandwiches. The sandwiches were too big to finish and Louie was very friendly & happy to have us come in. Looks like a place the locals enjoy. Definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Great deli for lunch while visiting Sausalito. My husband and I tried the special of the year which was turkey, apples, arugula and a spicy mustard on a baguette. It was big and delicious. we each had a cup of soup as well. I had the chicken enchilada soup which was very good. My husband tried the cream of broccoli and said it was just ok. My kids each got a BLT on sourdough. The deli salads looked amazing but we were too full. Two of the staff working the counter were very friendly. Good prices

Date of visit: June 2016