“We shopped here years ago when it was in different location”
Review of Petri's Gallery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Petri's Gallery
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Petri's sell Frogman painted bronze frogs. Also, they have one Chris Baralla bronze octopus - very large. Wish they had other, smaller octopi.

This being weekend before Father's Day, I was on lookout for something special. Saw a Frogman frog - "Joy Ride" - that reminded me of the times my son - now adult - would ride on his father's shoulders while visiting zoos, etc. It took me all for 30 seconds to decide to spend $680, plus tax, to buy it.

Owner/manager was friendly and helpful. We signed onto e-mail. Hope they get some octopii from Chris Barella.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

When i asked for a business card and about his website today, the owner rudely told me that I should buy in the shop rather than off the website after flying back to Ireland. because 'otherwise, being in the shop is just entertainment'. No wonder the place was empty with that attitude. Maybe he should charge a fee to enter. Put me off buying anything.

2  Thank ThereseF
Reviewed August 9, 2013

There are things you would not find anywhere else! Unique art pieces! A dancing diamond ring I got from there is my all time favorite and an attraction for all who see it :-)

1  Thank SadafS769