“So Glad to See this”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Sausalito
Reviewed November 7, 2015

This Starbucks was wonderful, It was spacious inside, plenty of parking and oh love the coffee on a cold day,

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile

Nice big Starbucks. Spacious clean dining room. Service is a little disorganized. Plenty of free parking. Interest in Marin County eclectic crowd.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed May 6, 2015

We stopped here only once and they may not be like this all the time but they were so SLOW! Several people working but only one making coffee. We ordered inside and it seemed that the drive thru was their priority, we waited way too long for one Latte.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed April 29, 2015 via mobile

We stop here at Starbucks when are visiting Fort Bragg ... We come to Fort Bragg once or trice a year camping , we enjoy this sweet town ... This Starbucks has a drive threw and very nice and big inside ... Enjoy ...

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed February 4, 2015

Great pit stop on the way south down 101 in the mornings. Clean bathroom, and the line for coffee, though usually long, moves rather fast.

I was extra impressed this morning when one of the baristas, Shina, remembered my (rather weird) order. I only come by here once a week or so, and she totally recognized me and nailed my order!

Some folks like to sit and shmooze, and one can do that here, but I'm here for a quick cup of coffee as efficiently as possible. This Starbucks provides that for me. Thanks! I'll be back!

Date of visit: January 2015