“ALWAYS GREAT FOOD”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #69 of 78 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Francisco, California
“ALWAYS GREAT FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stopped into the restaurant for a late lunch and were seated right away. There is never much of a wait unless maybe you have a large party with you. The food is great with a lot of choices running the entire range of food likes. The steaks are my choice always as I have never had a bad one there or at any of the Outback's and the kids menu is full of great choices. The have a wonderful selection of wines, beer and liquors. For a wonderful sit down meal with friendly and helpful staff this is the place to go. .

Visited July 2013

San Francisco
“Not up to par”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I ordered food for pick up for my entire family of 5. Got home and realized they had forgotten to put in one dessert order and one appetizer. Called back and they were apologetic and said that they will write our name down so that next time we ordered they would include a free dessert and appetizer. Recently ordered for my family again and received the 2 free items. This time I was at the restaurant bar where I had the bartender read back the order to me. When I got home I realized they again messed up my order. Instead of a full rack of ribs they gave us a petite steak. Wow! Lost money on the order and I did not call back to complain. Will not be ordering from here anymore. Portions are not very good either. The high prices you pay for food at Outback would be better spent at one of the finer dining restaurants in Sausalito.

• Visited May 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Wonderful atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great atmosphere... fantastic food, servings were more than plenty. The service was excellent and we were made feel very welcome. I would definitely re - visit!

• Visited February 2013
San Rafael, California
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This location of Outback is outstanding. The food is always top - notch and prepared exactly as requested. The service is amazing. Friendly and helpful and efficient. It's easy to get to this location and easy to get back on the freeway. Always a fantastic meal!

• Visited January 2013
Cambria, California
“Always Good Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Easy to get in, always good food no surprises. Service depends on the staff that day. 50/50 could go either way. Alcohol drinks are are made just right. Of course OutBack prices are normal range for Steak or Sea food. Ok, location is Great because it's next to freeway, the plaza it's in not so great just remember to lock your car! If you order take out, and use thier Curb Side Service, ALWAYs fast and courious! These guys get good tips from me. I love that you can order online via your phone, iPad computer whatever, and it goes straight to the resturant without skipping a beat OR item! Always come here for thier awesome Cheese Fries and Cosmopolitans :0

• Visited June 2012