“Great place to go after your walk/hike/ride around the area.”
Review of Farley Bar

Farley Bar
Ranked #17 of 85 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: American
Description: Just like its namesake Farley, the popular San Francisco Chronicle comic-strip character created by the late Phil Frank, Farley Bar is a Bay Area favorite. Understated and relaxing, it offers a small-plate menu, creative cocktails, cozy fireplaces, leather club chairs, and a bar crafted from a fallen tree. Farley Bar's merry mix of lodge guests and locals provides the social heart of Cavallo Point.
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Great place to go after your walk/hike/ride around the area. Try to Ramos Fizz along with the duck sliders and great fries. The bar is cozy and inviting with a fireplace at one end.
There is also outside seating to eat, drink and watch the bay.

Date of visit: April 2019
CavalloPointGM, General Manager at Farley Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience at Farley bar, I'm glad it was a good one and that you had a chance to explore the beautiful surroundings.

Reviewed March 27, 2019

We stumbled upon this place while hiking from the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito. My daughter was starving so we just wanted a quick bite. The hostess seated us quickly and the waitress showed up right away. I chose the cauliflower fritters, which the menu described as pickled raisins, tzatziki, and mint for $14. Our food arrived quickly. Unfortunately my dish was cold. I didn't bother to tell the waitress because we were pushed for time and I just wanted a snack to get by. The atmosphere was a cozy, intimate bar, and there were plenty of people relaxing with wine and cocktails in the middle of the day!

Date of visit: March 2019
CavalloPointGM, General Manager at Farley Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear Terri,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you and your daughter were able to make a quick stop during your beautiful hike. I'm sorry that your dish was not served at the right temperature, hopefully you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed January 25, 2019

As many others have said, the prices are pretty steep, but the experience is great! We had a large group so we shared oysters, truffle fries, cheese boards, poke bowls, crab cakes, and a couple people had burgers. Everything was great, although one of the people ordered their burger medium and it was very rare, but it got eaten. We were all there for 3 days, and we were all in the bar every night, and the same 2 bartenders were there as well, and I have to say they were outstanding!!! Not just as bartenders, but just great people too. After the first night, they remembered everyone of our names, and there was somewhere in the neighbourhood of 20 of us total. Obviously they are better than me, as I only remember the guy's name, Mike, and that is probably because it is the same as mine, the lady, Mary and Joseph I wish I could remember her name, because she was one of the kindest people I've met in a long time--and no she wasn't giving free drinks or anything, she just treated you like you were her friend she hadn't seen in 20 years, but both were great people.

Anyway, to the manager, Brendan, I know you read these as I've seen your comments mate, please know these 2 have your back, and thank you for sharing them with us!

Date of visit: January 2019
CavalloPointGM, General Manager at Farley Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Dear Mike,
That is wonderful! I'm so glad you and your group of friends were able to enjoy Farey bar every evening during your stay, it's definitely a unique bar thanks to its history, the views, the drinks and food but most importantly its people. Great to hear you had a lovely time and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed January 1, 2019

We ate here whilst staying at the hotel. For the area, prices are about average. The food was wonderful and portions reasonable. It's a little posh for what I would call a bar, but it was still nice. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: December 2018
CavalloPointGM, General Manager at Farley Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear outandaboutwithliz,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your experience at Farley bar.

Reviewed December 13, 2018

Went for lunch and sat outside facing an incredible view of the Golden Gate bridge.
Our server was Yousef and he made us feel like we we're the only guest there. Yousef listened carefully and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our delicious lunch. He was professional, knowledgeable and attentive. I definitely would return again!

Date of visit: December 2018
CavalloPointGM, General Manager at Farley Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2018

Dear drvega,
I'm glad you had such a wonderful dining experience and enjoyed the view, the food and the service. We hope to have you again in the near future.