“Yeah, sure.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2019

If you are short on options then Osteria Divino is a place to seek out. Yes, we would eat their again, but we also have so many other restaurants to explore in Sausalito.

We got lucky with street parking, as this is a crowded neighborhood The food was “good,” the wine was “good,” the service was “good,” and the ambience was “okay.” What gets my hackles up is spending over $50 apiece yet there are no placemats much less tablecloth. Are we expected to put our utensils on a table previously wiped down with a cloth coming from who knows where? At least we were given cloth napkins.

Bottom line? If you like the feel of a neighborhood place offering good meals, then go. Lastly, I’d suggest reservations, even for a weeknight.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 18, 2019

We've been here a few times when we visit our daughter. She loves this restaurant and it's easy to see why. We usually sit in the back where it is quieter, but there are also tables in the bar area. Waiters are friendly & helpful, the wine menu is very good, and the food is delicious.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

OSTERIA DIVINO
Farm to table cuisine. This is a must when I. Is it my family in Sausalito! Every time I have had a meal there, I’m never disappointed. The food is always fresh and very good. The atmosphere is great. It’s a classic cafe small restaurant vibe. The decor is pleading and there’s always interesting art to look at.they have live music, which adds a nice touch. Piano music while you having one of Divinos famous lattes is a great way to start your day! The coffee is by far some of the best coffee I’ve had. I can never just have one. Elizabeth is the barista and she’s amazing!
When you order breakfast be sure to try the Strapazzate - it’s scrambled eggs, parmigiano & thyme. Delicious. Also, all the Frittatas are fantastic. The uova benedette is a great eggs benedict, italian potato salad. The pancakes with bananas are wonderful. I like ordering a side of steamed organic seasonal vegetables.
I highly recommend taking the time to go to Divinos for a wonderful meal. I’ve had breakfast and lunch there and have yet to have dinner. I hear it’s just as good and the entertainment adds a great touch to a Italian style cafe in the lovely old town of Sausalito.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank smp00
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I have recently visited the restaurant a number of times for coffee in the morning and dinner. Each time the staff is attentive. The Dinner menu has a good variety of items and are always fresh and wll presented.. the atmosphere is pleasant; however, the front room can get noisy.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

The intention was to go to the Lighthouse Cafe for breakfast: the reviews looked very good and it pretty to boot.
When we arrived it’s not quite a big as you think and questing on the pavement with no idea how long the wait is, did not appeal.

So we mooched along the front and onto a the block behind where we found this little gem.

Kerb appeal may not have been exactly 10/10 but locals sat outside and their food certainly did look 10/10.

We got a table inside and the menu was varied and reasonably priced. The staff were very good and the food was delicious.

So whilst not as “quaint” from the outside we were more than happy with a locally made, quality breakfast.

Very good !