“How about Salito's for brunch?”

Salito's Crab House & Prime Rib
Reserve with OpenTable
Salito's Crab House & Prime Rib is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 79 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Salito's has been a long standing part of the Sausalito landscape--Zack's in the eighties, then Margaritaville and most recently Paradise Bay. The new look is fresh, bright and full of casual ambience. Large decks overlook the water and the beauty of the area is absolutely breathtaking. Enjoy one of several refreshing Nick & Nora Cocktail Specials available from the full bar or just have a Cafe du Monde chicory coffee with freshly-made beignets A casual bite or a full-on feast--either one or something in between is the perfect Salito's experience. Signature dishes include: * House-made kettle bread served with Straus butter * Whole roasted Dungeness crab * Sizzling iron-skillets of mussels, shrimp and crab * USDA Prime, prime rib * Seafood specialties * Crab chowder, interesting salads and creative sandwiches Sitting on beautiful Richardson Bay in Sausalito, the blue sky and sparkling water are the perfect setting for an afternoon or evening of dining al fresco at Salito's.
San Francisco
“How about Salito's for brunch?”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We never considered Salito's for brunch, but what a nice surprise. First, they have a cheese bread starter for $4.95 that is incredible. I seriously could make a meal out of this and a small grilled shrimp appetizer for $9.95. Oh, the butter! For brunch they have open face omelets, topped with two sourdough toast slices - different, and really good. $9.95, I saw the Bacon Bruschetta Benedict that looked very, very good. I don't quite understand the up charge pricing on the brunch menu, but no big deal. We went at 11:30 AM on a Sunday in Nov. and had no problem being seated. A wonderful view of a marina and the bay makes it very "Sausalito", a great place to take guests and get very good food, a combination that's always hard for us to find. The service was wonderful, and they passed my brunch test- good coffee, refills kept coming! We had the cheese bread small grilled shrimp appetizer, two open face omelets $9.95 each and two coffees, $46.00. Plus tip. See you next Sunday!

1 Thank SayGoWeGo

• Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful looking restaurant, but the food isn't quite hitting the spot”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

A warm welcome, and the restaurant is large, airy and nicely done. We sat on the patio, and there were plenty of heaters to keep you warm. Had the double shrimp double crab with my husband. It was served on an impressive elevated skillet. The crab legs had very little meat on them, and the prawns were a bit over cooked and very greasy. Steamed vegetables were boring broccoli carrot and cauliflower. The best part of the meal was the large loaf of sour dough bread that we had. I understand that if we had chosen something else we may have been happier, but the waitress was of no help whatsoever, and didn't seem to know the menu or much else for that matter.

Sylvania Ohio
“Seafood and the view”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The food and the view of the water is wonderful! We had a griddle full of crab/shrimp/mussels with light garlic butter and the best crusty bread... we left nothing! Wine and beer selection is great. But the company made it perfect. Go before the crowd gets there.

St. Louis
“I'm not sure we could have had a better experience”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Salito's handled our lunch party of 14 with aplomb. I made reservations based on TripAdvisor reviews, and ended up looking like a star. A number of us had the crabwich, my daughter had sand dabs, my wife the crab cakes and a salad. Reviews by our group were uniformly great. As good as the food was, the service was as good or better. Luis, with help from a couple of young men running drinks, handled our large group expertly. I heard several people in our group who live in the bay area say they'd be back. It's conveniently located, and perfect on a pretty day.

“Great food great view”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife ordered the crab enchilada and I had the prime rib surf and turf. We couldn't be happier with our selections. The prime rib was as good as I've had anywhere as well as the crab. The price seems reasonable for the quality of food we received considering the area and the portions were adequate. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys prime rib and seafood!