“Decent lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Durham, NC
“Decent lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We were only in Sausalito for an hour so we had to eat quick. The food was decent, nothing spectacular but was reasonably priced and we were able to eat quickly enough to do a little sight-seeing.

• Korean first
Pacifica, California, United States
“Good for "fast food".”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Tasty and reasonably priced Fish and Chips for my son, and Fish Tacos for me. Nice sized portions too.

Visited April 2013
Florida
“Good price for good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stopped in Sausalito after the Muir Woods for a lunch break. I had not had seafood the whole trip and was really overdue. This is a small, did I say small?, place but had a line out the door. They have fish and chips, of course, paninis, burgers, fried mushrooms and a couple of other things. I had the fish and calamari and my friend had fish and shrimp. Each is about $8.50. They were delicious. The batter is like a tempura batter. We also had the fried mushrooms for about $3.50 and they were delicious. I liked the atmosphere of the little shop with a few small tables. This is worth a stop.

San Mateo, California
“Little Eat out with great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had chicken sandwich and chicken panini here with fried and salad. Everything was just right, just perfect ... I am a bug salad fand and loved the salad they served... Its a small eating place with 3-4 tables inside and another 2-3 tables outside near the sidewalk. . Very friendly people. I couldn't complete my meal so they gave us packs and I relished it after coming home. . Costs around $20 for two people...

Seattle, Washington
“A wonderful hole in the wall cafe...!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is the BEST fish and chips I have had yet in he U.S. Of course, nothing beats the kind available in the UK but this comes close.