“Quick bite to eat. ”

Cuisines: American
Description: 625 Bridgeway Sausalito, CA 94965 (415) 332-3544
Description: 625 Bridgeway Sausalito, CA 94965 (415) 332-3544
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hot Pastrami sandwich, glass of Sav Blanc for the wife and a house red for me.
Staff very friendly and relaxed, food came very quickly and tasted amazing.
Wine again, was really nice, especially the house red.
Would recommend and visit again.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 13, 2019

The place is small and not quite fancy, but the pizza is really good and the waiters are really nice and professional.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in to pick up a take away sandwich during a bus tour from San Francisco. Excellent selection of bread and fillings. Lots of interesting shelves of stuff to browse while waiting. Excellent service. We ate our lunch by the waterfront. A great day.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

I live less than an hour from Sausalito and like to walk along the waterfront. Every time I go there I tell myself "I'm going to try a new place for lunch," but I usually wind up at Venice Gourmet. I'm a "sandwich for lunch" kind of guy. Many years ago I owned an Italian cafe where our real specialty was "subs." Yesterday, it was absolutely beautiful, so I ordered the Italian House Special Sandwich (I'd call it a "sub"), strolled across the street, and enjoyed my lunch sitting by the bay. Everything I have eaten there has always been fresh and tasty, and the prices, especially for Sausalito, are very reasonable. Service is always friendly. It's no wonder I always wind up eating there.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

We sat out front here today and shared a pizza. The pizza was hot, fresh and super tasty. The lady serving us was working really hard- but she was friendly and got everything sorted we asked for. Great for re-fuelling on the bike ride!