“No salt” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Piccolo Caffe

Piccolo Caffe
Ranked #71 of 77 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: Cafe, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mercedes Norte, Heredia, Costa Rica
“No salt”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I ordered a pesto pasta, Im still waiting to find the pesto, the past was not cooked right and it had no salt at all. Soaked in butter, simply tasteless.

Visited October 2012

West New York, New Jersey
“Awful service horrible staff and owner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We placed our order I water panini an app and a dessert they brought our meal out hut ok dessert when we inquired the guy at the register screamed at us arguing we never ordered it and stated we payed 9 for the panini and app and 7 for a bottle of pellegrino. Just returns from a trip from hora bora where everything is overpriced I paid less than 7 for pellegrino over there so the fact that he claimed that the water was 7 is ridiculous he just didn't want to give us our dessert and rip sniff don't I here for the price and lying deceiving staff and owners Ho down the street and spend your money at the waterside restaurants with some credibility awful awful awful they will ip you off then claim they didn't

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Franklin, Indiana
“Great view of San Francisco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Just a couple of blocks from the Ferry from San Francisco. Good paninis (I had the salmon, capers and onions) and a great view of downtown San Francisco.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Vacaville, California
“We chose poorly”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We go to Sausilto often but this time we brought our two year old Shitz Zu. Not many restaurants allow pets so when we saw Piccolo's had outside seating we thought ok maybe we can eat there. Sure enough they said it was ok to let out dog set with us. My wife ordered lasagna and I ordered a pasta with a red sauce and crab meat. The lasagna had a strange taste to it. My pasta was chewy and the sauce runny. I took it back and they ask if I wanted something else. I said I'd try the pizza. While eating the mediocre pizza we looked cross the water and there was Scoma's. We looked at each other and said we chose poorly. Scoma's has deck seating that would have allowed us to have our dog set with us while we ate. Live and learn right. Anyway the bottom line is Piccola is ok for sodas and coffee to drink while enjoying the view but don't bother with the food. It's overpriced and bad. Save your money for a quality restaurant. Like Scoma's or one of the many other restaurants that Sausilio offers.

1 Thank LHouchins
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Expensive so so food but great for a quick stop on the water”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Four of us stopped here for a quick bite while on a day trip to Sausalito from Napa. We ended up sharing two small Marguerita Pizzas at $16.00 each. With 3 beer and a soda, our bill was over $60. There is not a lot of seating outdoors but if you are lucky enough to get a seat, the view of the harbour is very nice. I don't think this is the place you want to go for lunch; we found better on the main street. But a nice place to stop for a quick drink or a coffee.

Visited August 2012