“nice quick casual lunch place”
Review of Bridgeway Cafe

Bridgeway Cafe
Ranked #31 of 78 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sun Valley, Idaho
“nice quick casual lunch place”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a simple restaurant with "normal" american food offering option to people watch. We stopped in the the fish & chips special which was average. The coffee was good and service friendly.

• Visited March 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“NICE VIEWS, SHAME ABOUT THE TABLE SERVICE CHARGE..”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Having walked from the Golden Gate Bridge right down into the wee town of Sausalito, we were looking for a nice little place for lunch when we spotted the Bridgeway cafe. Seeing an outside table i thought Ideal for a pleasant view and i did wonder why the outside tables were empty, so we sat down and ordered the special fish & chips for myself, and my wife had the pate on rye bread with chips. And If I'm being honest the fish wasn't that special but my wife's looked pretty good, however it was a beer or two i was really looking forward too after that long walk which went down a treat as it was a really bright warm day for what was a truly spectacular view of the Bay, Alcatraz, Angel Island etc, going back to our lunch i then asked for the bill which was pretty reasonable so on leaving i left a little tip, but to my shock the friendly lady kindly informed me there was a "$9 table service" to which i questioned but was promptly told that was the rules. Needless to say i paid for what i thought was a total rip off which made for a dear spot of lunch as i had already given a $2 tip making this an $11 extra.! Later on back at my hotel in SF the manager informed me he had never heard of this before, and reckoned restaurants just make up the rules to suit over there so beware of outside table service folks, if in doubt ask first. As for this little cafe the service was pretty good with a nice little menu to match, the food looked reasonable too. Judging by the inside tables being full, as for the view outside oh well i suppose we did pay for it in the end and what a beautiful sight it was, especially on a bright sunny clear day like we had..!

• Visited February 2013
Big Island, Hawaii
“nice place for brunch”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We had a layover in San Francisco and I begged a friend to take me to see the Golden Gate Bridge. Then we stopped here for brunch before I had to get back on the plane. Nice place.

• Visited June 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Overpriced but good food!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

We (a party of 4 adults and one toddler) ate breakfast here this morning. The food was average but the pricing a bit high. I can not recommend based on the pricing. If pricing is not a concern give it a try. Our breakfast for four adults and one toddler was $97.

“Breakfast with a beautiful view!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

I was a bit nervous heading into Sausalito on a late Sunday morning for brunch...thought we might have to wait till dinner to get seated! I had my heart set on Bridgeway--it is facing the San Francisco Bay with a full view of the Golden Gate, Angel Island...it is awesome! We got lucky, clear and breezy day. No wait for a table, fair prices for the neighborhood. Nice selection of Eggs Benedict, huge glasses of fresh squeezed orange juice. Only disappointment was the absence of turkey or soy bacon and sausage--figured Marin County restaurant would offer that! Otherwise a great place for breakfast.