“Excellent food and service”
Review of Murray Circle

Murray Circle
Reserve with OpenTable
Murray Circle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 82 Restaurants in Sausalito
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Cavallo Point's acclaimed restaurant, Murray Circle, is one of the Bay Area's top culinary destinations. Highlighting refined modern Northern California cuisine anchored to its Marin roots, the freshest local ingredients and stunning Golden Gate Bridge views, a meal here is inspired. Settle into the elegant yet comfortable dining room accented with beautifully restored tin ceilings, fine art photography and toasty fireplaces. Outside, soak up the sun on plush outdoor seating on the historic porch, with sweeping views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had a great experience at Murray Circle. The service was excellent from both the waiter and the bar manager. The food was delicious. Two of us had the tuna dish with haricots verts and one had the duck breast, which was exquisite. Starter soups and desserts were delicious too. My friend had something with apple that was great. The ambience is sophisticated but not overly stuffy. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The location is just over the Golden Gate Bridge, just north of San Francisco. It is a piece of history with beautiful views, areas to bike ride and walk, and a lovely restaurant you must visit! I only wish we had discovered this place years ago...

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My sister stumbled upon this hidden treasure and recommended we celebrate my daughter's 7th birthday there. We had a table of 10, which included two little ones. Our wait staff was extremely attentive and patient, and Ricardo, in particular, was especially wonderful.

The restaurant is off the first exit of the Golden Gate Bridge and a quick drive from San Francisco. The scenery, the crowd, the ambiance, the wine, and of course the food, was absolutely perfect for a late lunch celebration for a special girl in our lives. I am so thankful we found this gem and can't wait to go back from brunch and a bike ride around the area. Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This somewhat remote restaurant and lodge has a spectacular view of San Francisco and the Bay with the GG bridge as bonus. Great place to eat and then walk or hike around with your dog.

On a nice day, eat out on the porch. Otherwise sit by the fireplace and keep warm.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I had been here when it still had a star. Unfortunately, the food was not as good as it had been. I had pork shank which was good, not great and not hot. Others at the table had the fish and said it was "good not great". The location is incredible and I would recommend you come early to have a drink first at the outdoor bar which has great views of the city and Golden Gate Bridge.