“My #1 cafe place in Sausalito”

Sausalito Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Quick Bites in Sausalito
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 7, 2019

I absolutely love this place! I come here every time I visit SF, and Its as good as the very first time. The pastries, the cookies, the deserts, everything is great! And you can enjoy your meal with a very nice view if you get a table outside.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

I ordered a tuna nicoise sandwich priced at $11.95 on the menu, with sundried tomatoes as an extra. I was charged $18.95! I did over hear two women ordering two sandwiches and two bottles of water, costing $19 - $1 more than my order... not impressed.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

We had lunch there on a crowded sunny Saturday. Did not have a long wait. The food is fresh and their customer service was the best!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019

We loved our breakfast and coffee at this cafe. The owner is very friendly and accommodating. They're open early too.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Overall pretty good food. We ordered the following:
1. Egg croissant sandwich - I'd say was alright thus reason for the 4 and not a 5.
2. Caprese salad with artichokes - This was awesome and full of flavor.
3. Chocolate chip cookie and other pastries - The cookie tasted like a cake it was delicious. The other pastries were quite tasty as well.

Service was very friendly and quick.

Date of visit: February 2019