“Spectacular Food!!!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Saugus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great prices, GREAT BURGERS and fries...what else other than In 'N Out!!!!!! Absolutely great, delicious and it is crowded for a reason! Must go! I went 9/15/12 and I have not one slightly negative comment...ENJOY!

There are newer reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Reviewed May 30, 2012

In 'n Out burgers (locations everywhere in the west) has the freshest & juiciest burger around! Their fries are hand cut and thin and delicious. Best part: Get a "combo" for around $6.00! P.S. Not much to chose from here - only three things on the menu: Burger, fries, drinks or shakes! Mmmmm

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I've been to three Santa Clarita Valley In 'n Out Burger locations and love them all. I go here often and I always know I can get a great burger here. It's amazing how popular this place is, when all they offer is a hamburger. You can't get fish burgers or turkey burgers or anything else ... just a great hamburger. I love this place and go to In 'n Out as often as I can.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

In our opinion the very best fast food burger & fries around. Service is consistently good or excellent too. Enjoy In 'n Out WHEREVER!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I really like In & out burger and the one in Palmdale is fantastic!! The food is hot and prepared right, the service is always great and friendly and even though it is always busy I never have to wait long to get my food. I just wish all In & out burgers had more seating space but I will continue to go back and wait for a table if I have too!! Thumbs up from me :)