“Good choice”

Cuisines: Chinese
Oakville, Canada
“Good choice”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a good meal at grand panda. We ordered the orange peel chicken 5 stars, Szechuan beef 4 stars, house special three meat noodles 5 stars, broccoli and black mushrooms in oyster sauce 1 star. There was just no flavour. I enjoyed the egg rolls and pan fried dumplings. The service was attentive and the ambiance is good.

Summerville, South Carolina
“A Gem - right under my nose”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is the alternate location of Grand Panda in Newhall. It's a completely plain store front in a strip of businesses fairly out of the way in a residential location. It's been there for years but I'd never been there until last week. I took two friends and we all loved it! My friends particularly raved about the BBQ'd Pork Fried Rice. This dish is a particular favorite of theirs. They said they've been all over the Westside trying it in different places but what they had at Grand Panda was the best they've come across. Now it's my job to deliver when I go to see them in Marina del Rey! The service was excellent; the decor fresh and contemporary Asian; seating very comfortable. I have their takeout menu in front of me right now and I will be ordering from them again soon. BTW... I've heard that these are the people who are responsible for Panda Express so if you like that food you'll love this "Grander" version of their menu.

• Visited May 2014