“A Favorite Place in Saratoga”
Review of Bella Saratoga

Bella Saratoga
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Saratoga is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Saratoga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Saratoga Sunnyvale Rd.
Morro Bay, California
“A Favorite Place in Saratoga”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is one of our favorite places and a must when we are in the area to attend one of the concerts at the Mountain Winery. We love the outdoor dining area and charm of the Victorian feeling. Service has always been good and the food delicious.

• Visited May 2013

San Francisco, California
“Great place before attending a summer concert!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I've been here a few times and sat outside for dinner before a summer concert. The service is on point, and the food is great! I will definitely be back this summer!

• Visited July 2012
Saratoga, California
“I just keep coming back!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant for over 5 years and I cannot say enough good things about Bella! A friend & I had lunch there again this past Friday and as always, the service was superb & the food delicious. My friend had the shrimp and crab melt (which was so good, I barely got her to share a nibble so I could try it) and I had a Cobb Salad which was crisp & fresh. My favorite is the chicken Saltimbocca and Polenta with mushrooms but I have tasted just about everything on their menu & it has all been good! Clyde is an awesome chef!
The staff is attentive but not overbearing & always gracious so with this wonderful atmosphere no wonder I keep coming back!

• Visited March 2013
Mountain View, California
“After we had finished, we just kept saying "Well done, us. What a perfect choice."”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

After checking reviews online over and over for a good lunch place in Saratoga, and feeling overwhelmed, my fiance and I came here on a whim. After we had finished, we just kept saying "Well done, us. What a perfect choice."

We came here largely for the outdoor seating, and that was definitely a huge part of what made our belated Valentine's lunch so special. But it was so, so much more than that. It was the cream of broccoli soup special, which was a five-star experience to eat, with little morsels of creamy potato that melted in your mouth. (and which they split into two separate bowls for us to share!) It was the hot, fresh, focaccia bread with the spicy butter that they brought out several servings of, for no charge.

It was the salmon ravioli, which so many people have already raved over, a love-fest I'm happy to join! I had just a bite of my fiance's order, mostly because I was SO SO enamored with my grilled salmon salad. I added the $2 extra avocado, tomato, and onion. Everything in the salad tasted phenomenal and perfectly chosen. It was all fresh and worked so well together! The dressing was mouth-watering, and the salmon was perfectly cooked. And I used one of the extra lemon wedges for my diet coke :)

something you're willing to pay a little more for, I can tell you it's totally worth it here. If you decide to eat here, I can tell you: well done, you. what a perfect choice.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ajhorse21
San Francisco, California
“Charming location”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Nestled right in the heart of downtown Saratoga, this restaurant is charming and the food quite satisfactory. There are tables both downstairs and upstairs of what was probably once a Victorian home. One feels like they are eating in Grandma's living room. There are tables outside as well - it's very pleasant outdoors during warm weather. The staff are very friendly but the service can be a bit slow during busy times. I typically eat here for lunch. The combination pasta and salad luncheon is a perfect meal The seafood salad is also excellent! The warm breadsticks with spicy cheese spread is positively addictive. The food is hearty and very good. Will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2013