“great place”

Bell Tower Bistro
Ranked #9 of 70 Restaurants in Saratoga
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 31, 2013

One of my favorite places to grab a post-hike breakfast or brunch. The quality and selection of food is always nice. As a bonus, they have a great set of french pastries every morning to choose from, and good coffee. Great seating outdoors too, in a wonderful location.

There are newer reviews for Bell Tower Bistro

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went for brunch there a few weeks ago on a warm morning. The outside seating was lovely and the coffee and pastries were excellent. However, my wife ordered the 'Special Lasagne with Bechamel'. It turned up cold without bechamel. When she asked fo some she was told there wasn't any in the kitchen although several items on the menu called for it. I'll be kind and call this average given the pastries and ambience but that was a huge miss.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I've been hunting this Bay Area for 2.5 years for a hamburger as good as the ones I used to get at Callahan's in the other Bay Area - Mobile. This one is the best so far.
My wife had the turkey pesto panini - great stuff! She is also an iced tea snob (southern belle) and she was very pleased.
The service was perfectly competent but the beer selection was just plain sorry. Also, why on a 95 degree day would they keep the doors open while running the AC? We were looking for a cool respite and this was only marginally satisfying.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We only had breakfast there, four of us, and none of them were anything to speak of. The decor was odd, a mish mash of things that didn't make any sense. But that made it fun to look at and try to figure out what they were thinking. I expect there are better places for breakfast in Saratoga.